Polyaspartic Concrete Coating
“Fast curing high quality coating perfect for quick turnaround projects that need to be completed in one day.”Epoxy & Polyaspartic Gallery
Projects Featuring SunOne Polyaspartic (click to enlarge)
SunOne Product Video
SunOne polyaspartic coating was designed to combine the best in coating technology with the ability to complete a project that needs to be back in service in one day. SunOne is ideal for a variety of seamless residential and commercial flooring applications as it is a very fast curing primer and finish coat.
Features and benefits:
- Flooring projects can be turned over in just a day as it is fast curing.
- No need to postpone because of weather as it can be installed with a range of surface temperatures from 20° F to 140° F.
- It is UV stable so it will prevent yellowing or blushing of the coating.
- It is chemical and stain resistant, and can resist hot tire marks, oils, gasoline and other chemicals.
- It offers better and higher abrasion resistance than an epoxy or urethane coating, which means added durability, longer life and lower maintenance.
Where to use it: SunOne is ideal for:
- Residential and Commercial Garages
- Commercial Kitchens and Restaurants
- Vehicle Showrooms
- Automotive Service Facilities
- Restaurants, Bars and Nightclubs
- Locker Rooms and Break Rooms
- Patios and Pool Decks
- Horizontal and Vertical applications
- and anywhere else there is concrete!
How it’s done: Sundek’s advanced technology means SunOne was designed with enough work time that it can be applied with a brush and roller. After the first bond/primer coat is applied, there is the option to seed chips or quartz beads into the wet surface. This will provide added slip resistance and a decorative, seamless floor solution. A second top-coat is then applied which will encase those effects.