Many people take for granted the drive from the road to the garage. But this could be more than a drive – it could be an experience. The best way to enhance this experience is to revolutionize the way concrete driveways look. This does not have to mean a complete makeover, where the entire slab is taken out and then rebuilt with expensive paving. We can provide more economical methods that will make the concrete look stunning, while also providing versatility and functionality.
Concrete Repair and Resurfacing
While a new concrete driveway installation may be a great idea, the project will certainly take a lot of time, energy, and money. We can easily assess an existing concrete slab and, if it is in repairable condition, we can instead enhance it to make it look and work great again. The option of decorative concrete repair and resurfacing is ideal. It cuts cost in half but doubles the benefits. Choices include a concrete stamped driveway, which mimics pavers, brick, or even natural stone. The choice could also be a stained surface that can have a custom color added to match a home’s exterior architectural style. Whichever choice is made, here are a few of the benefits of resurfacing concrete:
- Surfaces can be textured to make them easier and safer to drive on.
- Resurfacing is more aesthetically pleasing than plain concrete, with a wide range of design and color options.
- Concrete durability is maximized due to a strong coating or overlay, which will preserve the existing slab underneath.
- It costs less than most paving materials like brick, stone or pavers.
- It increases property resale value and curb appeal.
- Maintenance is easier and more affordable.
- It provides resistance to outdoor weather changes, especially if finished off with a concrete sealer.
Looking for an expert concrete contractor? Call (615) 822-7134 today!
A concrete driveway is as important as any other surface inside or outside a house, and should be treated that way. Besides being one of the first aspects of your home that can be seen from the road, it is also one of the most heavily utilized areas of your home, especially if you have vehicles. The main priority of Sundek of Nashville is making it a lot safer and more useful. As a decorative concrete contractor in the Nashville, Tennessee area, we offer a variety of services to satisfy your wants and needs. Give us a call or send us an email, and we are ready and willing to take good care of your property for you!